Thursday, March 12, 2009

Out! Out! Damned double chin! How to lift that wattle

We all have our facial trouble spots. Some of us complain about our breakouts, other of us dislike our sun spots. I have to admit, my least favorite part of my face (but oddly my husband's favorite) is my wattle. Yes, you may remember the term from Ally McBeal back in the 90's. Richard Fish, the famed freaky attorney had a wattle fettish. I can't say I share in his fantasies!

I do have a trick that I use to lift up that lazy neck though. It really does work. So the next time you have to go to that party or networking event, you too can find a secluded parking spot, recline the car seat all the way back and exercise it away! (Oh yeah, I did that today!)

It's like sit ups for the platysma muscle at the front of the neck. This muscle grows apart as we age - not pretty! I can't explain the whole exercise here, but email me and I will gladly give you a demonstration.

No comments:

Post a Comment