Thursday, April 23, 2009

Did you know...

If I were stuck on a desert island with only one skincare machine, which one would I choose?

After 10 years in this business I've seen alot of skincare gadgets. My favorites have included infrared facial masks, hot/cold Jade spoons and microcurrent machines that connect 50 electrodes to the face at one time (The last one left me wondering. Is this a hospital or a skincare show?)

As hokey as some of these may seem, I have to admit I'm a skincare gadget junky. Of all the gadgets that I own, I absolutely could not live without my Infrared Photon Light. Backed by tons of science, including NASA studies, infrared light treatments are regularly used by dermatologists, plastic surgeons and estheticians alike. My "wonder light" calms redness in my rosacea clients, heals blemishes and past acne scarring in my acne clients and softens wrinkles and plumps skin for my anti-aging clients.

Because it's a high intensity light and NOT a laser, a series of treatments are needed for best results. Check out these before and after shots:

On Acne (combined with homecare)







On wrinkles (It has some staying power too. Look at this guy almost 8 months after treatment)








On rosacea (It really calms it down and helps control breakouts.) Sorry, this was not my client but I have a handful from my Miami practice with results like these:

No comments:

Post a Comment