Sunday, June 14, 2009

Why are Lash Extensions so Popular?

Yesterday, I volunteered to be a model for a friend who does lash extensions. Well, I'm not sure why she needed a model because her work is already top notch!

Before getting lash extensions I thought "I'd never do that! False lashes hurt my eyes, and I don't want to look like a stripper!" UNTRUE and UNTRUE! I can't even feel these lashes. And I look so natural that it took a few minutes for my hubby to notice. (He can't help it, he's a guy!)

Want to see the RESULTS?

Ta daaaa:













(Please forgive the harsh lighting and day old makeup! Taken at 11pm.)

And the best part? NO MAKEUP! No mascara nor any eye makeup is necessary now. I just put on concealer, blush and lipstick and I'm out the door! NOW I understand why people love these so much! YOU will too. Call Kristen Ekberg at Vanity Rocks, she'll rock out your lashes to incredible but believable lengths. 512 258-0009 http://www.vanityrocks.com/

Have you ever tried...Vitamins - in your sunscreen
A small but impossible to ignore study done on the side effects of sunscreen determined that the top chemicals used in sunscreens actually CAUSE oxidative stress (free radicals = bad) on the skin when exposed to UV.

What did the top professional lines do about this? They included VITAMINS in their formulas to conteract/squelch free radical activity. One of my favorite lines of sunscreen for this reason is by Dermalogica. Check out any of their quality sunscreens: http://www.dermalogica.com/


And here's what you have to sayFrom LinkedIn profile for ChristineByer
“I highly recommend Christine's services, she is a master of her work. If you are looking for great results at a resonable cost, call Christine for all your beauty needs. She really knows what she is talking about and customizes her services to fit your needs.” February 24, 2009
Top qualities: Great Results , Expert , Good Value
Holly Park hired Christine as a Master Esthetician in 2008 , and hired Christine more than once


On Sale this Month
Two for one Cellulite Relief Treatments with Jade Microcurrent - A $60 value FREE

June Special: Buy 1 Jade Cellulite Relief Treatment and recieve one free. Summer is here. If we're gonna bare it, IT might as well be as pretty as it can be. Save $60!

Referral Special: Refer a friend and they get a free Multi-vitamin Power Peel with facial purchase. You get an upgrade of your choice.

I wish you all the best with your skin health! Stay tuned for more Master Skincare Tips next week.

Warmly,




Christine Byer, Master Esthetician / Skincare Expert
Web: https://christinebyer.com/
Email: support@christinebyer.ocom
P.S. If you have questions or would like to make
an appointment call 317-562-0222, or book online.

No comments:

Post a Comment